Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    simomate
    Secretary
    simomate

World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves Empty
    PostSubject: World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves   World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Note: This has no connection too the original war craft games, and is based on my own history of WoW. I don't even play the game so bare with me.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Prolouge: The Half-Twins

How could it be? How was I cursed like this? Why...
    I have a half twin. Yes a HALF twin. How can it be? I still yet wonder to this day. But we were still twins. Born only 5 seconds apart.
    I am an Dark-Elf
    and She is a High-Elf
    As we were growing up, I never knew... never knew the darkness that seperates us so firmly from each other. Two differernt dysinys. Two differernt fates.
    My name is, Mralio
    her name is: Morgia.
    Growing up we stuck together like best friends for life. Never let the either leave our sights. People would call us the Silversuns. For I was an elf of the moon
    She was an elf of the sun.

Back then our races were founded together, alligned by the fact we were elves. Until the terrible ordeal bettween them and the skeletons. That turned them into what they are today. The horrible Blood-elves. And it all began with...
    Morgia. Morgia I still remember. Bonded by love with her, tearing away by hate.

OOC: Thats just an intro I'll post more later.
    Back to top Go down
    http://forum.dofus.com/en/23-spitting-bwork-tavern/215352-avenge
    simomate
    Secretary
    simomate

PostSubject: Chapter 1: The Challange   World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:18 am

Chapter 1: The Challange

The wind howled through out the night. Lightening blocked out all other noises worth hearing. I crept carefully towards the window and barricaded it. I slipped back into my bed and cuddled myself under the warmth of my blankets. Oh god… now the window was shaking. I reached for my blade and opened it. I collapsed under the weight of a shadowy figure, who’d suddenly jumped in. Alarmed, I almost chopped her up, until I recognized her as Morgia
    “Morgia?” I choked, “What- are you doing here?” She shushed me twice, and knelled down towards my chest. She opened it and whispered,
    “Where is it? Where is the orb?” Her voice was demanding but cautiously silent.
    “What… why?” I asked suscpiously.
    “No games, sister!” hissed Morgia lifting the covers of my blanket frantically searching.
    “What? Morgia, what game?” I stuttered, “Why are you so… desperate?”
    “I need it… I-“
    “It’s not here,” I shook my heard, “Queen Izuri is who you want. Morgia said nothing. She just nodded and leapt out the window. I slipped back under the blankets, confused.
    Brightness came the next day, an annual festival was celebrated among the elven race. It was this day, 200 billion years ago the world was forged. Most of the royals were required too be present, including Morgia and I, being the daughters of King Ajhod. We both had our responsiblitys too be here.
    “Where is your sister?” asked Izuri. She was my mother in law, birth-giver of my dead husband. She was the one whom chose me too be protector of the orb, an occupation Morgia was rather jealous about.
    “I do not know, m’lady,” I replied
    “What of the orb? Is it safe?”
    “Yes m’lady, Locked deep away in the temple of the lost, where no Mortal man nor undead shall ever find it.” Izuri nodded her approval and left me be.
    In the distance I soon saw a massive falcon. I stopped dead in my tracks as Morgia landed it and jumped off. Her sudden arrival and choice of clothing startled the crowd. She wore blood-red spiked clothing, very un-elvish.
    “Morgia? Where have you been?” I broke the silence, but she took no notice of me.
    “Izuri!” She shouted above the murmmers of the crowd, “IZURI!”
    Izuri stepped out of the crowd with a confused expresson.
    “I challenge you!” declared Morgia, “I wish for my right to be protector of one of the orbs. Too be one of what my sister is! My blood!”
    Izuri shook her head astounded, “as you wish,” she sighed. She picked up an elegant gold bow and aimed it. Then she bowed, along with Morgia. With the fight began, she fired her arrow, of which Morgia blocked with her swift sword. Now Morgia entered a berserk state, and charged at the queen. The queen drew her sword, on time too deflect Morgia blow. It was followed my a disarming blow too Morgia’s arm. Now Morgia fell too her knees.
    “Do you wish too resign?” offered Izuri in distaste. Morgia saw she had no where too run and accepted. But once free of her grasp, Morgia jumped back on her falcon. In a sudden movement she rode away, leaving the crowd too comprehend what just happened…
    Back to top Go down
    simomate
    Secretary
    simomate

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves   World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

This Project has been cancelled
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves   World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: The breaking of the Elves
    Page 1 of 1