Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:04 am

I think we've got enough people to get an RP going, I reckon. Suzen, Capslock, NewGirl and I. Thats 4 people. (I'm not quite sure if Ankion really does those Storytelling RP so...)
Does anyone know what happened to EvilKitty and Swayla? EvilKitty made a thread at the Dofus forums but then he never posted again as far as I can tell. I don't really want to GM an RP here since I've already got to GM one at Dofus but we can decide who will in this thread.

So basically, post your ideas guys. We can then decide on which of the posted ideas we'll try and who will GM it. (Which really should be the one who suggested it)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.dofus.com/en/23-spitting-bwork-tavern/215352-avenge
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:46 am

Syawla is MIA. Haven't heard from her in a while. Same with Evil--he reappeared briefly, then poofed again.

I don't have any concrete idea, but whatever we decide on should involve zombies.

And, it's Capslok. :3
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:15 am

Ooo so like the entire human race has been wiped out by a plague and our characters believe that they are the only ones left. Oooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:16 am

I've just discovered Evil Kitty posted a character sheet at dofus. He's still alive guys!
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm here.
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:49 am

Travis is here, guys.

We've got this.

\o/

Seriously, though. Anyone have any hope for an RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!    Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its time for us to try starting a new RP guys!
Page 1 of 1