Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting by the Table

Go down 
+2
NewGirl
simomate
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
simomate
Secretary
simomate

Sitting by the Table Empty
PostSubject: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:53 am

Um... hi! Welcome to my humble evil lair. Don't mind the cobwebs and deadly bottles of poison. Come, sit down at my table. Let us have a chat, a friendly... bite. A glass of wine perhaps? Come on, share you tales my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.dofus.com/en/23-spitting-bwork-tavern/215352-avenge
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:59 am

I must say this evil lair seems better than the last... but maybe that just cause I have my glasses now... /:
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:01 am

Ah, of course! I nuked the last evil lair, couldn't be bothered to kill them rats. And with you turning evil and all, after getting the hammer.. things got out of hand. So I murdered The Joker and stole his! He has recently got a new coat of blood on the walls, so it looks rather nice.

Anyway, come, sit down. What would you like to eat?
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:05 am

Is there any blood pudding? If not I will just have a cup of OJ ^_^ Nothing like some OJ to brighten ones evil day... But I lost the hammer... So I replaced it with a new one!

Sitting by the Table Warhammer-large

Isnt it shiney?
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:08 am

Um, don't swing that hammer to close to me!

No blood pudding, but maybe you'd like baby flesh pie?
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:09 am

I'm going to bleed all over everyone

this is my fetish

'kay dawgs

Last edited by Ankion on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:11 am

Oh yes that would be just lovely! And hello welcome... if your highly contagious disease comes near me I will kill it with my hammer...
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:18 am

Here, new comer. Take this gas helmet. Now then, baby flesh pie for you. I'll have some Mario head. It comes fresh from one of my many mario clones in the attic! So then, are exactly is everyone here? I'm a vampire, myself.
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:20 am

Oh why thank you. And I am Insanity... nothing more than figments of the imagination put together on some nice sour dough bread and lightly toasted. I make an excellent side at a thanksgiving meal!
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:53 am

God knows we don't need any more insanity in this world. We're all insane! Everyone of us. ALL OF US! Even that innocent- well not the innocent. All the innocent is sane. But everyone lose their innocences at some point. And when they do... BAM! Insane. Thoughts of lust, murder, greed, jealousy, all those sorts of things.

Being a vampire just enhances it. God knows I am jealous of your blood... Can I have some?
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:42 am

Good point, good point... and no you most certainly may not have any! It's mine! All mine! I'm saving it for a rainy day! I don't want to share!
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Greetings. I'm afraid this lair has come under a new management. You may pack up your equipment at your desk and have until tomorrow to vacate the premises by threat of death.
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:58 am

Oh Nos! Can I takes my new hammer?! Pwease!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:53 am

(OOC: I'm going to do a slightly different way of writing. Let me know if you want me to revert to the old way. Basically I won't be using ** for my actions, but just let you know when I'm speaking with quotation marks)

"Now just wait a darn moment, Insanity! We don't even know who this new comer is!"

I rise from my seat, and walk slowly to Suzen.

"So then... who might you be? Come on, have a seat and you can tell me all about this 'new management.'"

I lean over to NewGirl and whisper under my breath, "Your hammer is just besides your chair. Go, take a seat. Keep the hammer close but hidden."

Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:41 pm

I am a representative of Evil Incorporated™, and I am here to inform you that your secret evil lair has been bought out by the board of directors of our cooperation. I am afraid I must inform you that all properties that cannot be accounted for legally inside this building are now considered the private property of Evil Incorporated™ and its respected owners. This base shall be emptied and put to use as a General Evil Hideout and Base of Operations. All staff members are fired and will be replaced by Evil Incorporated™ representatives.
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:44 am

-Sits down keeping hammer close but hidden. Glares to new person mumbling about hammer.- "Well I don't want to leave!" -crosses arms stubornly.-
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:32 am

I give a whole hearty fake chuckle, but I cannot seem to keep my legs from trembling.

"Go back then. Go back and deliver a message to your boss. Tell him... tell him to think very carefully about what he is trying to do... who he is messing with. You have no idea what I am capable of! For starters, I am a vampire. So the only real way to kill me is by driving a stake into my heart, while I am sleeping. Ugh! I am such an idiot. Ignore what I just said... I don't want anyone to actually attempt that. Ugh, too late now isn't it? Well, I sleep during the day anyway! Good luck trying to stay awake long enough to kill me! Uh... everyone DOES sleep during the day right?"

"Besides! I have a secret weapon! AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE IT AGAINST ALL THAT STAND IN MY WAY MAWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Its so powerful that the only way to destroy it is to say its password. "Self destruct please!" Mawhahahahah... oh crap."
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I am afraid that I must inform you that resistance is now to be considered futile. This entire base of operations has been taken over by new management. We have sent several messengers that have given you the possibility to protest against this takeover. You have not made use of any of these opportunities and therefore all other protests are now void by contract. You no longer have the authorisation to initiate a self-destruct sequence either, and I must sadly inform you that this has been indefinitely delayed, until a change in management has been completed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:53 am

*pelvic thrust*

I am a ugly doosh

Last edited by Ankion on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:44 am

*Wanders out of a dark doorway, looking rumpled and haggard*

I...I don't think there is a way out...

*Collapses into a chair*
Back to top Go down
simomate
Secretary
simomate

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:06 am

EXACTLY! No way out! You'll never leave, Suzen, once you come in... you don't come out. Your boss will have to assume we did not get the message and therefore no action can be taken. MAWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Hehehhe, welcome caps, welcome to an eternity of sitting by the table.
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Actually, there is an exit now. We had it installed last week.

*points at the gaping pit of fire and doom in the middle of the room*

I'd like to remind you that, as former employees, you are entitled to a single trial day at one of our many installments, in case you should be interested in further employment.
Back to top Go down
Ankion
Defender
Defender
Ankion

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

Hey, I think there's something wrong with your exit...

THERE'S NO PRIZE

I NEED A PRIZE MAN

HOO HAH

FUCK

Last edited by Ankion on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NewGirl
Penitent
NewGirl

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

Well... I for one have no problem with a fire pit of doom for an exit... but only if SUZEN goes first... *crosses arms stubornly, still holding to hammer*
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Bah. Where's the kitchen? I'll make sandwiches.

*Sits up and looks around*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting by the Table   Sitting by the Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting by the Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: RolePlay Tab :: Roleplay-
Jump to: