Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look at me! I'm here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuna
Apprentice

Look at me! I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey guys,

It's meeeeee. You'd probably know me as Capwi on the Dofus forums. Anywho, I've been really busy with school and IB life recently, but also been wanting to use the spare bits of time that I have here and there to write. I haven't written anything in about four months... Ugh. Anyway, I returned to the Dofus forums, but found the RP section rather stagnant, unfortunately. As such, I've rediscovered these forums (thanks to the ever so lovely SilverAmphithere for sending me the link and reminding me my username!) in the hopes that they will fulfill my urge to write C:

So yuh, you'll be seeing more of me around here~

-Tuna/Capwi

Rawrrawr!
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Capwi! WelcOme back! :3
There's two rps up and running right now. *I think* and two more that haven't started yet.
Furcs! Gogogo!
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I'LL GET TO IT RIGHT?!

Welcome back Capwi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xofaytox
Apprentice
xofaytox

PostSubject: Re: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Yay! I was wondering where you had been.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 am

Canned Tuna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at me! I'm here!   Look at me! I'm here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at me! I'm here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: Community :: Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures-
Jump to: