Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Changes! Eek!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yackul
Admin
Admin

New Changes! Eek! Empty
PostSubject: New Changes! Eek!   New Changes! Eek! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Hello everyone, I'm here today to make a post regarding the site.

Things are gonna be changing more then a bit.

We've been submitted to 3 new sites, we may or may not be getting a new Ad System(Guests are the only ones who view ads currently, and it will stay that way, so no worries!) and we may well be getting a custom domain name in the future.

I'd also like to invite members to shoot out ideas for actual structure changes that can be made to the website. Any ideas, any submissions of possible skins/logos, anything you can think of is greatly appreciated. To make sure no member is unhappy with any changes, everything will be put to a vote with a majority rules deciding factor. The next month is going to be very exciting, and I definitely hope we can draw in more members.

Please do your best to recruit friends/family/strange hobos off the street to join our site, and I'll do the same!

That's all for now,

~Administrative Staff
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
simomate
Secretary
simomate

New Changes! Eek! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Changes! Eek!   New Changes! Eek! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 am

Yackul wrote:
strange hobos off the street
~Administrative Staff

Thanks for brightening my day LOL
Back to top Go down
http://forum.dofus.com/en/23-spitting-bwork-tavern/215352-avenge

New Changes! Eek!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Community Forums :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: