Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

Back from Mexico!!!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Casanova624
    Defender
    Defender
    Casanova624

Back from Mexico!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Back from Mexico!!!   Back from Mexico!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh...my...freaken....goodness...

MEXICO WAS FUN. REALLY HOT. 30+ DEGREES IN WHEN SUN WAS UP. AROUND 15 DEGREES WHEN SUN WAS DOWN.

I did lots of fun things there. On Tuesday and Wednesday my group of 12 teens went to the park with our fellow Mexicans we made friends with, some of us danced, played football, basketball, went to the sandy park, and played soccer. Me. Well. Lets say i played hard core basketball. I got 2 large blisters on both my feets...I dont know whether i should peel them off or not lol
    Back to top Go down
    Casanova624
    Defender
    Defender
    Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: Back from Mexico!!!   Back from Mexico!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Stayed in a few hotels. One in the capital city (cant remember the damn name...). It was a good hotel, first night there i played some billiards with a friend. The showers...man...i love it when the shower head just bursts out, instead trickling. The second hotel we stayed at was in San Carlos, a resort hotel. It sure was fancy, i just hated the shower they had. Very weak, took about 3 min for hot water to run through. The last hotel we stayed in was in the USA, Arizona i think. But i cant remember the city we stayed in.
    Back to top Go down
    Suzen
    Counselor
    Suzen

PostSubject: Re: Back from Mexico!!!   Back from Mexico!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Casanova624 wrote:
    Stayed in a few hotels. One in the capital city (cant remember the damn name...).
    Mexico city? XD
    Back to top Go down
    Casanova624
    Defender
    Defender
    Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: Back from Mexico!!!   Back from Mexico!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:55 am

I remember! It was Hermosillo.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Mexico!!!   Back from Mexico!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from Mexico!!!
    Page 1 of 1