Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Community Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?

Go down 
+4
Casanova624
xofaytox
Evil KittyX
Ackros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Your general thread for video game talk, and games you are currently playing!

I myself just picked up a game from steam Called Magicka, pick it up if possible, its a real blast Co-Op.

And also somewhere in my first playthrough of Dragon age origins.

Other then the usuall dofus
Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 am

I'm taking a walk down memory lane and playing "Wild Arms Alter Code: F" It's a PS2 remake of a PSOne rpg where a wanderer, a treasure hunter, and a princess team up to save a dieing world from evil demons. The are six games in the series (counting the remake) and so far I have beaten them all except for "Wild Arms 2" but I might buy that one later this year. Well, thats all for now.

Oh, does anyone still play Super Smash Bros Brawl? If so, want to fight?
Back to top Go down
xofaytox
Apprentice
xofaytox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

Sadly I have been to busy to play video games that much, but I did start playing the new MMORPG Rift. I also just got Pokemon Black and Dragon Age 2. Hopefully I will have time to play them.
Back to top Go down
xofaytox
Apprentice
xofaytox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am

Ya i heard some people ran into some problems in the beginning of the launch, but I suppose that is to be expected on a game launch. I was lucky to not have any problems. I only played WoW for about two months. I thought it was pretty fun, but for some reason I just stopped playing. I'm hopping that will not happen to me on Rift.
Back to top Go down
Casanova624
Defender
Defender
Casanova624

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 am

Evil KittyX wrote:

Oh, does anyone still play Super Smash Bros Brawl? If so, want to fight?

I have Super Smash Bros Brawl. I usually go on it with my friends to do the Campaign and unlock characters. I just got it by the way. Didnt play it much so i'm still a noob Very Happy I still have Wolf to unlock on it though...
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 am

xofaytox wrote:
Sadly I have been to busy to play video games that much, but I did start playing the new MMORPG Rift. I also just got Pokemon Black and Dragon Age 2. Hopefully I will have time to play them.
I got Dreggon age 2 as well!
Back to top Go down
Evil KittyX
Mentor
Evil KittyX

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

When I first saw the commercial for Rift, I didn't know it was an MMO. I'm currently playing and MMORPG call Mabinogi. It's one of several games made by a company called Nexon. If you've ever played an arcade game known as Metal Slug and liked it, I know an MMO that's coming out soon just like it.

Oh and what is Dragon Age like? I don't play a lot of PC games because my laptop is not the best when it comes to games. If I got the game, I would have to set the game specs pretty low to play it smoothly. I do own the game Spore though, as I said, I have to change some setting if I want it to play properly and that pisses me off because I can't view it at its best.
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 am

Evil KittyX wrote:
When I first saw the commercial for Rift, I didn't know it was an MMO. I'm currently playing and MMORPG call Mabinogi. It's one of several games made by a company called Nexon. If you've ever played an arcade game known as Metal Slug and liked it, I know an MMO that's coming out soon just like it.

Oh and what is Dragon Age like? I don't play a lot of PC games because my laptop is not the best when it comes to games. If I got the game, I would have to set the game specs pretty low to play it smoothly. I do own the game Spore though, as I said, I have to change some setting if I want it to play properly and that pisses me off because I can't view it at its best.

I played Mabinogi once for awhile, Like most free MMOs I ended up stopping but,
Dragon age is a hit and miss, you either like it or not, its a story driven CRPG, you should look up videos of gameplay, might not excite you since its not exactly the fastest gameplay out, but i still find it fun.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Penitent
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 am

I'm very fond of Dragon Age Origins myself and Ackros is right when he says its very hit or miss. The sequel has gotten very very mixed reviews so far and I plan on playing it as soon as the price drops Razz

I also play Magicka, even though its a buggy mess, as have found it to be highly entertaining (still in the 7th chapter tho D; VERY HERD to solo this game.)

I've been waiting for the PC release of Fable III for.. like... ever now!

My "active" game list at the moment is:
Magicka (spellsssss....)
Pokemon Black (.. its a horrible addiction)
Minecraft (also an addiction)
Nation Red (A zombie shoot em' up and a very good way to work off steam after work. ;D)
Final Fantasy VI (Just got it in the mail! sooo exciting)
Final Fantasy IV ( x.x so... much... grinding)

... thats pretty much it. I bounce between the games when they get boring. I should mention Bioshock 2, I focused on that game until I beat it... 3 days later. D: I love it.

And there's my rambling list of video games... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 am

Magicka is a really good game, it kinda came outta no where and i got it on the day it came out, and played it for a bit, and told my friends THEY HAVE TO BUY IT FOR CO-OP
We played it LAN, whe had much lols that night.

On the side of Dreggon age 2, its not as horrible(in my opinion) as the net is backlashing, its a solid sequal but it has its flaws, just like Origins, but they dont overshadow the enjoyablity of the game, people are just horribly overreacting
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Minecraft >=D.

Nah, I've been playing Mass Effect a bit. Good game, but really slow o.o
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
Ackros
Apprentice
Ackros

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:03 am

Been playing ALOT of Starcraft 2, ive gotten better and have a stronger grasp at mechanics and macro/micro of my zergs.
Yackul, mass effect is awesome, played 3 playthroughs of mass effect and finished mass effect 2.
Back to top Go down
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:48 am

Im in ur base, killin ur doods
Back to top Go down
capslok
Admin
Admin
capslok

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Dofus: battles, for iTouch.

Awesome game, yo. Very awesome.
Back to top Go down
Yackul
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Skyrim is out! Getting it next week! So excited!
Back to top Go down
https://community-forums.rpg-board.net
Suzen
Counselor
Suzen

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Also wanna get Skyrim... but Paypal nawt working Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?   The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Big Video Game Thread/What are you playing?
Page 1 of 1